Friday, September 14, 2007

annoying!

I’m very disappointed. I’m fucking angry now. What are your reasons? I’m blind. I’m so blind that I trust you a lot. I told u everything. You think you are good. I know, you never say that, but u think so. Don’t take it for granted that I will help you. I will hate you too. You’ve really messed up this time. You always thought that I’m forcing you, but sadly it is the other way round. What’s your purpose? I never offend you. And why should it be me! Why should you want to make me feel bad?

You hate me, I know. Why should I help you? You have never done anything for me. I hate to quarrel with you. Stop here. It’s ok if you think you are the best.

很满意,最近考 spm mock。不要怀疑,我有学! 可是还是不会,因为老师没有出我学的。

那天很笨,以为只考 physics paper 2。哪里知道, paper 2 是一到学校就考的, paper 1 & 3 是下午考。考完 paper 2, 我死命 pia paper 1 & paper 3.. 看过我超认真的样子吗?可惜没有带相机.. haha..

结果考到他妈的烂! 不用紧。看... 开...

吃到酱大,我今天才发现,我。。。很容易心软.. [accuracy: 100%] LOL!

No comments: